Monday 12 November 2012

Short and sweet.

So, it's off week again. I'm sitting in the Hobart office, so bored that I've re-read my entire blog, and wondered where I was a year ago. It's nice to catch up with myself. Things that have changed for the better, and maybe for the worse. The financial situation gets tighter, but I have come to realise that this is because of my partner and his insecurities. Having less than $100 in his bank account makes him panic. Whereas my personal opinion is if there's more than $20 in my account, I'm jumping for joy! For me, it's normally all gone by the Friday that I have the girls. This is okay with me, because I have finished my week with the kids by then. I won the weekend argument with my ex. I have the girls for a whole weekend starting Saturday mornings. It's for the better of the kids too. There are so many benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment